UV Research Study
- Skin on lower back must be uniform and free of hair, tattoos or any visible markings.
- Must be willing to undergo artificial sunlight exposure on the lower back and refrain from natural sun exposure to the test area.
- Must have a smart phone or other device to participate in video calls with the study leader and have access to someone who can assist with lower back product application at home.
- Cannot have any known allergies to sunscreen or other ingredients in the test product, been treated with any allergy or inflammation medications within 14 days, or a history of abnormal responses to sunlight or UV exposure.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the back at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 months.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.