Study Number: C22-D185
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $450
35-65 (up to 75 for Asian Panelists only)
I-IV (Light to Medium Skin Tones)
This study is being conducted to compare and determine the effectiveness of a facial peel, device, and serum when used by women with mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles on the face and mild to severe appearance of pores, roughness, and dryness on the cheeks and lack of radiance on the face for 12 weeks.
- Must have fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Must have dryness, lack of radiance on the face, and appearance of pores on the cheeks/nose, and rough texture on the cheeks.
- Must have facial products with a safe history of regular use and willing to bring them in to clinic at visit 1 for documentation and to use them as instructed during the study.
- Cannot use any facial serums 2 days prior to your first visit.
- Cannot have any known sensitivity to facial skin care products.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently participate in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated in a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
This study has completed enrollment! Please check out our other studies.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.