PMS Symptoms Supplement
- Must be menstruating during the study start or 4 days before or after the study start. Please see the study dates in the application form below.
- Must experience symptoms of PMS during regular, consistent menstrual cycles
- Must be willing to take a pregnancy test at the start of the study and use an approved method of birth control during the study
- Must be willing to submit to two blood draws during the study
- Cannot have any allergies to supplements, tree nuts or soy
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office or have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.