Pillowcase Study for Aging Skin
- Must have mild to moderate fine lines, roughness, dryness and lack of radiance on the face.
- Must use a cotton or satin pillowcase made of rayon, polyester, nylon or other non-silk fibers.
- Must have self-perceived sleep creases, sleep lines or wrinkles on the face and messy, tangled, and untidied hair upon waking at least 3 times per week.
- Must be willing to arrive at the clinic within 45 minutes of waking for follow-up visits.
- Cannot regularly sleep on the back at night.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office or have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.