Oily Skin Facial Treatment
- Must have lack of smoothness and appearance of pores on the cheeks.
- Must have uneven skin tones, dullness, and shine on the face.
- We need some who have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- We need some who have self-perceived oily or combination (oily/dry or oily/normal)
- Must be a current user of a basic facial sunscreen, facial cleanser, and moisturizer.
- Females must be a regular wearer of facial makeup (5-7 days per week) and willing to use the same makeup for the duration of the study.
- Males must have none to light facial hair and be willing to shave within 24 hours of each visit.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the test area/face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Avoid washing your hair on the day of visit 1 until after the visit is completed.
- Avoid washing your face on the day of study visits until after the visit is completed.
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing products to your face for at least 24 hours prior to visit 1.
- Do not wear hats, head wraps, or clothing items that touch the forehead the day of the study visits until after the visit has completed.
- Females only: Do not come to the visit with any makeup on.
- Males only: Must shave within 24 hours prior to the first visit.
- Items to bring with you:
- Valid ID or passport
- Bring your regularly used basic moisturizer, cleanser and sunscreen products with no antiaging, exfoliating, or skin lightening claims, that has been used for the past 30 days without any irritation.
- Your first visit could take up to 2 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.