Hyperpigmentation Facial Treatment
- Must have discoloration, marks caused by acne, and uneven skin tones on the face.
- Must have at least 1-2 dark spots (age spots and/or spots caused by previous pimples/acne) on the face.
- Cannot be currently using self-tanning products or tinted products/moisturizer on the arms, and willing to not use for the duration of the study.
- Must have facial products (non-exfoliating cleanser, toner [optional], moisturizer, and sunscreen [minimum SPF 15]) with a safe history of regular use and willing to bring them to visit 1 for documentation and to use them as instructed during the study.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 4 weeks or the upper arm within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Continue to use your normal non-exfoliating cleanser, toner (if used), and moisturizer on the face, but do not use any serums on the face for at least 2 days prior to visit 1.
- Wear short sleeve or sleeveless shirt to allow your arm to be assessed. You can wear outerwear, but it will have to be removed during the study.
- Items to bring with you:
- Valid ID or passport
- Bring your regularly used facial products (non-exfoliating cleanser, toner [if applicable], moisturizer, and sunscreen) with a history of safe usage in to your first visit for documentation.
- Your first visit could take up to 2.5 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.