Hair System for Thinning Hair
- Must have thinning hair on the top of the crown or at the temples and/or widening part or receding hair line.
- Cannot have been diagnosed with hair loss disorders.
- Cannot have severe hair loss or be completely bald.
- Cannot have hair extensions, hair weave, tight braids, or very short hair (less than 4 inches long).
- Cannot currently be using or planning on using during the study supplements that contain collagen, fish oil, biotin, folate, vitamin D or iron.
- Cannot be using or have used in the past 3 months prescription or over-the-counter treatments designed to or claiming to prevent hair loss and/or promote hair growth.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the hair and scalp at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks prior to study enrollment.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Do not use any hair care products or treatments other than shampoo to the hair/scalp for at least 1 week prior to the first visit.
- Please bring a valid ID or passport.
- The first visit will take approximately 2-2.5 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.