Study Number: C22-D191
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $150 (2 visits only!)
Males and Females
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
This study is being conducted to explore the relationship between fatty acids naturally occurring on your scalp and surface layer of the scalp in men and women with and without dandruff
- Must be Asian, African American/Black, or Hispanic.
- Must have dandruff on the scalp or can have a healthy scalp with no recent history (within the last 3 years) of dry scalp or dandruff.
- Must arrive to the first visit with dry hair that has not been washed (including use of dry shampoo) or wet within 48 hours prior to the first visit and with no products on your hair.
- Must be able to part your hair.
- Cannot be using or have used in the past 2 weeks over the counter products for dandruff.
- Cannot been diagnosed with known allergies to hair care products.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the scalp at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 4 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.