Greying Hair Supplement and Serum
Study Number: C22-D138
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Males and Females
This study is being conducted to determine how well an oral supplement and a hair serum works on the appearance of grey hair.
- Must be in the early stages of greying with some partial grey hair on the crown/top of the head OR right temple area with some grey hair covering part of the overall head.
- Must maintain the same hair style and continue using regularly hair cleansing products (shampoo and/or conditioner) throughout the study.
- Cannot have dyed the hair for at least 1 month prior to screening/baseline and must agree to refrain from dyeing the greying areas of your hair until after the final study visit.
- Cannot be a smoker or having smoked regularly in the past 6 months.
- Cannot take any vitamins, minerals, or herbal supplements during the study.
- Cannot be allergic to sesame products.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the hair at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 4 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.