Study Number: C23-D089
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $750
I-III (Light Skin Tones)
The purpose of this study is to assess the effects of 2 disrupted sleep patterns on the under-eye area of women who are usually good sleepers.
- Must be willing to adhere to 2 disrupted sleep schedules: 1. 4 nights with a maximum of 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. 2. 4 nights with a 7-hour sleep period with interrupted sleep.
- Must have a regular sleep schedule and be a good sleeper.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing products to the face at least 2 days prior to the first visit.
- Wash your face and/or remove all makeup at least 30 minutes prior to each scheduled clinic visit. Do not apply any other topical products to the face or eye area until the study visit has been completed (on the day of visits 2 and 6, do not apply any products all day except the provided cleanser). If you arrive having not removed all makeup, you will be required to remove the residual makeup at the clinic and wait at least 20 minutes prior to procedures.
- Please bring a valid ID or passport.
- The first visit will take 2-2.5 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.