- Must have roughness on the cheeks.
- Must have appearance of pores, uneven skin tones, and dullness on the face.
- Cannot have been diagnosed with known allergies to skin care products.
- Cannot be routinely using a topical over-the-counter (OTC) acne product (eg, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alpha hydroxyl, beta hydroxyl and/or poly-hydroxy products or medicated cleansers, wipes, masks, scrubs, gels and creams) within 30 days of study entry.
- Cannot be a user or have used any systemic medication considered to affect the course of acne, specifically, but not exclusively, antibiotics or steroids, within 3 months prior to entry into the study.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing or treatment products to the face for at least 3 days prior to visit 1.
- Bring with a Valid ID or passport.
- Your first visit could take up to 2.5 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.