Study Number: C23-D036
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $500
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how effective a facial serum is when used over 12 weeks.
- Must be Caucasian Non-Hispanic.
- Must have fine lines and wrinkles on the outer corners of the eyes and under eye area and photodamage on the face.
- Must be a regular user of a non-anti-aging day and/or night cream and willing to use it for the duration of the study.
- Some participants must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 3 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.