- Mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles at the corner of the eyes, lack of skin smoothness, lack of radiance, and patches of dark skin (pigmentation) or uneven skin tones on the face.
- Must be a daily user of a facial SPF (one that has been used for at least 60 days without any irritation) and willing to continue to use it on the face, neck and chest area for the duration of the study.
- Males must be regular shavers and have a clean-shaven face.
- Cannot have used OTC anti-wrinkle, skin-lightening, or other product or topical or systemic products known to affect skin aging or dyschromia.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that is not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face or eye area at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 4 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.