Study Number: C23-D037
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $350
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how safe and effective a facial peel is when used over 6 weeks.
- Must have lack of skin smoothness, clarity, skin tone evenness and radiance and appearance of pores on the face.
- Some participants must have sun spots, age spots or marks from previous acne.
- Some participants must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Must be a regular user of a cleanser (without anti-aging claims) and either a moisturizer or sunscreen of at least 30 SPF and willing to bring the products into the clinic.
- Cannot have used an at-home facial peel in the past 8 weeks.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.