Dark Spot Facial Treatment
- Must have moderate to significant hyperpigmentation (dark spots) or melasma on both sides of the face.
- Must be willing to maintain the same eyebrow and eyelash condition (must not start or stop wearing false eyelashes or eyelash extensions) throughout the study.
- Must not have used any kind of retinol skin lightening products within four weeks of start date or non-retinol skin lightening treatments within at least two weeks of start date.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.