Anti-Aging Skin Care
Study Number: C23-D003
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $400
I-IV (Light to Medium Skin Tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how effective a skin care product is in improving signs of aging on the face.
- Must be Caucasian.
- Must have fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Must have lack of skin smoothness, plumpness, even skin tones, radiance and firmness on the face.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
This study has completed enrollment! Please check out our other studies.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.