Anti-Aging Patch Testing
- Cannot have any active or dormant skin diseases or be on any medications that the study leader determines could impact results of the study.
- Must be willing to remain in the clinic for the duration of patch removal.
- Must have moderate to severe thin/loose skin on the outer forearms with mild to no redness or hair.
- Must be willing to undergo local anesthetic and have six 2mm biopsies taken on the forearms and submit to a blood draw to test for blood borne pathogens.
- Cannot regularly wear an arm brace
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the forearms at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 30 days.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.