Anti-Aging Facial Serum
Study Number: C24-D019
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $450
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how effective and well tolerated a facial serum is when used over 12 weeks.
- Must have fine lines and wrinkles and lack of plumpness and radiance on the face.
- Must have sagging on the lower part of the face.
- Must be a user of a basic cleanser/soap and moisturizer (without antiaging claims or ingredients) for the past 30 days without any issues of irritation and must bring it with you to your first visit.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions even if they are controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 4 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing products to the face for at least 2 days prior to visit 1.
- On the day of your visit, do not use any products on your face until the visit has been completed. This includes cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen or face, eye and lip makeup. You may rinse your face with warm water only.
- Bring your basic cleanser/soap and moisturizer without any antiaging claims or ingredients.
- If you would like to use a sunscreen during the study, it must be a basic sunscreen (without antiaging claims or ingredients) and you must bring it with you to your first visit.
- Please bring a valid ID or passport.
- Your first visit could take up to 2.5-3 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.