Anti-Aging Facial Serum
Study Number: C23-D035
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $400
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how safe and effective a facial serum is when used over 8 weeks.
- Must have fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, dullness, uneven skin tones and lack of smoothness and plumpness on the face.
- Some participants must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Must have basic (without antiaging claims or ingredients) that has been used at least 30 days without incidence of irritation and willing to bring it to the first visit.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.