Anti-Aging Facial Serum
Study Number: C22-D216
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $325
25-60 (light to medium skin tones) & 25-70 (dark skin tones/African American)
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
This study is being conducted to see how effective a facial serum is for aging skin conditions.
- Must have fine lines, wrinkles and lack of clarity, radiance, and skin smoothness on the face.
- Must have slightly noticeable pores on the face.
- Some must have self-perceived sensitive skin and red or brown marks from previous pimples.
- Must be a current user of a facial cleanser (with no moisturizing or antiaging claims).
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.