Anti-Aging Facial Regimen
Study Number: C24-D001
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $450
I-IV (Light to medium skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how effective and well tolerated a facial regimen is when used over 12 weeks.
- Must be Caucasian Hispanic or Non-Hispanic or Asian.
- Must have at least 3 of the following: fine lines on the face, wrinkles (face and under eyes or outer corners of the eyes), uneven/rough skin texture, lack of radiance, uneven skin tones, and lack of skin firmness.
- Some must have sensitive skin.
- Must have used a non-medicated, non-exfoliating facial cleanser for the past 2 weeks and bring it with you to the first visit.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on any study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 4 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Wash your face and/or remove all makeup and facial products at least 30 minutes prior to visit 1. Do not apply any other makeup and topical products (including moisturizer) to the face or eye area until the study visit has been completed. If you arrive having not removed all makeup or topical products, you will be required to remove them at the clinic and wait at least 30 minutes prior to procedures.
- Bring your non-medicated, non-exfoliating facial cleanser that you have used for the past 2 weeks.
- Please bring a valid ID or passport
- The first visit could take up to 3 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.