Anti-Aging Facial Care
- Must have uneven skin tones, dark spots/pigmentation, brown patches, visible pores, dull skin tones and lack of elasticity on the face.
- We need some who have sensitive skin.
- Must regularly use a basic cleanser/soap and moisturizer (without anti-aging or anti-pigmentation claims or ingredients) that has been used in the last 30 days without any irritation.
- Must be a current user of a basic SPF product.
- Males must have none to light facial hair (no beard, long sideburns, etc) so the face is visible for assessments, and be willing to shave within 24 to 12 hours prior to each visit (a small mustache and/or goatee is allowed as long as the majority of the face is shaved.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing products to the face for at least 3 days prior to visit 1.
- Males only: Shave within 24 to 12 hours prior to your first visit (a small mustache and/or goatee is allowed as long as the majority of the face is shaved.
- Wash your face and/or remove all makeup at least 30 minutes prior to your first visit. Do not apply any other topical products to the face or eye area until the study visit has been completed. If you arrive having not removed all makeup, you will be required to remove the residual makeup at the clinic and wait at least 20 minutes prior to procedures.
- Items to bring with you:
- Valid ID or passport
- Your basic cleanser/soap and moisturizer (with a history of safe usage and no anti-aging or anti-pigmentation claims) to your first visit for documentation.
- If you use face makeup (foundation) with no anti-aging or anti-pigmentation ingredients, bring it to the first visit for documentation.
- If you use a basic moisturizer with no anti-aging claims, bring it to the first visit for documentation.
- Your first visit could take up to 2-2.5 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.