Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Study Number: C22-D194
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $300
V-VI (Dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how effective and safe an eye cream is when used over 8 weeks.
- Must have fine lines/wrinkles on the outer corner of the eyes and under the eye area.
- Must have lack of elasticity, smoothness, radiance, firmness and skin tone evenness around the eye area.
- Some must have under eye puffiness and self-perceived sensitive skin on the face.
- Must be a regular user of a basic moisturizer (with no anti-aging claims).
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face and eyes at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.