Anti-Aging and Sensitive Skin
- Must have wrinkles, skin damage and lack of even skin tones on the neck and outer forearms.
- Must have sensitive skin. For example, discomfort sensations when using new cosmetic, skin or toiletry products, temperature changes, wind, cold, and/or pollution.
- Males must have none to light facial hair on the neck. Must be willing to shave the neck within 24 hours of each visit.
- Cannot wear nail polish, nail decals/stickers, or artificial/acrylic/gel nails on the fingernails at each study visit. These may be worn in between visits.
- Must have a basic body sunscreen product and bring it to the first visit.
- Cannot have a known reaction to almonds, sunflower seeds, or Indian pennywort.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the neck, arms or hands at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- For at least 3 days prior to baseline, use only your regular basic (no antiaging claims) body cleansing product (and moisturizing product, if used) on your body. EXCEPT avoid the moisturizer 24 hour prior to the first visit. Do not use any other topical products on your body and don’t start any new products.
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing or treatment products to the neck, arms and hands at least 24 hours prior to the first visit.
- Please dress to allow for access to the assessment areas (arms, neck and hands).
- Males: Please shave your neck area within 24 hours prior to the first visit.
- Items to bring with you:
- Valid ID or passport
- Your regularly used basic body sunscreen product.
- Your first visit could take up to 2.5 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.