- Must have had seasonal allergies for at least 1 year.
- Must be willing to not wear contact lenses for the duration of the study (52 days).
- Cannot currently be or have gone through menopause.
- Must be willing to participate in a skin prick allergen test on the inside forearm at the first visit.
- Cannot be taking insulin, antihypertensive drugs or steroid inhalers.
- Cannot have a body mass index of 35 or over. Calculate BMI here.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Discontinue use of nonprescription or prescription allergy medications or herbal supplements that suppress allergic response for at least 1 week prior to your first visit.
- Avoid application of any topical products to the face (including eye area) for at least 24 hours prior to the first visit.
- Wash your face and/or remove all makeup at least 30 minutes prior to the visit. Do not apply any other topical products to the face or eye area until the study visit has been completed. If you arrive having not removed all makeup, you will be required to remove the residual makeup at the clinic and wait at least 20 minutes prior to procedures.
- Please bring a valid ID or passport.
- Your first visit could take up to 2 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.