Study Number: C23-D170
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $200
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how well tolerated an aftershave balm is over the course of 4 weeks.
- Must regularly wet shave on the face and neck/under chin area and use an aftershave product at least 3 times a week. A small mustache or goatee is allowed as long as the majority of the face is shaved.
- Must have sensitive skin.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face and neck at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Shave your face and neck within 24 hours prior to the first visit. A small mustache or goatee is allowed as long as the majority of your face is shaved.
- Wash your face and neck or rinse them with water at least 30 minutes prior to visit 1. Avoid application of any other topical products to the face and neck until the study visit has been completed.
- Please choose clothing that will allow for easy access to the neck for assessments at the clinic (eg, no turtleneck shirts or sweaters).
- Please bring a valid ID or passport.
- Your first visit could take up to 2 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.