- Must have some acne, slight red skin tones and observable clogged pores.
- For minors: Must be willing to have a parent/legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older to present proof of guardianship (eg, birth certificate, adoption certificate) at screening visit and to read and sign an informed consent form and have all study related questions answered.
- Cannot have a known sensitivity to salicylic acid.
- If you are using an acne product, you may need to stop using to be in the study. Please let one of our recruiters know any skin care products you are using when you speak to them.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that is not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.