Please Note: We will continue to keep this page updated. This page was last updated on 12/2/22.
Phoenix Research Center Updates
We are no longer requiring masks at our Phoenix facility. If you would like a face covering for your visit, we will provide you with a face shield and ask that you keep and reuse this shield for subsequent visits.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] and include the study number you are inquiring about. Please do not call our office line because we are working with limited staff and may not get to your message quickly.
Your Health and Safety Are Important to Us
We want to make your visit with us a safe and comfortable as possible. We will continue to take the following precautions to keep everyone safe.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available throughout the clinic for use by staff and panelists.
- Clinical graders will apply alcohol-based hand sanitizer to their hands before and directly after they touch a panelist’s skin. Touching a panelist’s skin will be minimized as much as possible.
- Clinic areas will be disinfected twice daily.
- Only panelists with a confirmed appointment time be allowed in the facility.
- If you are sick or test positive for COVID-19 while you are on a study, please inform your study coordinator as soon as possible to determine when you may return to the clinic.
Your safety is our number one concern. We appreciate your cooperation and welcome you to be part of the SGS Clinical Studies family.
Thank you for your participation in our studies. We wish you and your families all the best for your health and safety as we continue to navigate through changes.