Men’s Sensitive Skin Razor
- Must have sensitive skin without a history of a significant reaction to shaving products.
- Men must be regular shavers (at least 5 times per week) (a small mustache or goatee can remain if the majority of the face and neck can be shaved) with a standard razor and be willing to not change brands or begin use of any new shaving, cosmetics, laundry or personal care products or haven any laser hair removal on the face or neck for the duration of the study.
- Cannot use an electric razor.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face or neck at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.