Lower Leg Moisturization
Study Number: C23-P034
Phoenix Research Center: 2421 W. Peoria Ave, Suite 110 Phoenix, Arizona 85029
Compensation: Up to $275
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how well skin care products moisturize the skin over 48 hours with one application.
- Must have dry skin on the lower legs.
- Must be willing and able to remain on-site at Visit 2 until the Hour 8 assessments are completed.
- Cannot be an occasional or daily smoker of cigarettes or electronic cigarettes (vaping pens).
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS or any other research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 14 days.
This study has completed enrollment! Please check out our other studies.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.