Study Number: C23-P026
Phoenix Research Center: 2421 W. Peoria Ave, Suite 110 Phoenix, Arizona 85029
Males and Females
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to assess the safety and consumer perception of hand soap products over 2 weeks.
- Muat be willing to use the hand soap for at least 10 times per day.
- Cannot have too much dryness, redness, stinging, itching and tightness on the hands and wrists.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the hands and wrists at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.