General Interest for Leg Moisturizer Studies
Must meet all of the below requirements:
- Must have dry skin on the lateral lower legs.
- Must be willing to rest quietly in the clinic without going outdoors until the completion of all procedures.
- Must not have been diagnosed with known allergies to bodywash, hand soap products, latex, perfume, fragrance, preservatives, or other topical cosmetic products (body oils, lotion, creams, butters, etc).
- Must not be nursing, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant.
- Must not be regular (occasional to daily) smoker of cigarettes or user of electronic cigarettes (vaping pens).
- Must not regularly use any topical medications on the lower legs.
- Must not have any clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or have a history of skin infections
*The break period varies by sponsor. If you have completed a leg study, you will have to wait the break period to get onto another leg study. However, you do not have to wait the break period to get onto a study if the study is using a different test area (face, arm, etc.)
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.