General Interest for Children Studies
We are currently enrolling for children’s studies that require the following criteria:
- Must be a healthy child with healthy, normal skin.
- Child cannot have been premature and must be healthy and full-term.
- Must have a parent/legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older and is willing to present proof of guardianship (eg, birth certificate, adoption certificate) at screening visit. Up to 2 children with the same parent/legal guardian may be enrolled in the study.
- Must have a parent/legal guardian who is willing and able to cooperate by following study requirements including scheduled virtual or in-person visits, study procedures, and other trial procedures for the duration of the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated in a study at SGS Clinical Studies, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.