- Must have fine line on the under eye area.
- Must have wrinkles on the outer corners of the eyes.
- Must have smile lines, dullness, and appearance of pores on the face.
- Must have roughness on the cheeks.
- Must have dark spots (age spots and/or acne marks from previous acne) on the face.
- Must be willing to use a foundation product on the face for the duration of the study.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2
Visit 1 Instructions
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing or facial treatment products to the face for at least 3 days prior to visit 1.
- ·Wash your face and/or remove all makeup at least 30 minutes prior to each scheduled clinic visit. Do not apply any other topical products to the face or eye area until the study visit has been completed. If you arrive having not removed all makeup, you will be required to remove the residual makeup at the clinic and wait at least 20 minutes prior to procedures.
- Items to bring with you:
- Valid ID or passport
- Your first visit could take up to 2.5 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.