Facial Photoaging Regimen Study
- Must be willing to stay in the clinic without leaving for about 3.5 hours at the first study visit and about 2 hours at visits 2-5,to include assessments, clay mask application, resting for 60 minutes with the mask on your face, then washing off the mask. You will not need to apply the mask at the last visit (visit 6).
- Must have mild to moderate (30-50 years of age) or moderate to severe (51-65 years of age) facial photodamage.
- Must have mild to moderate fine lines, wrinkles, lack of skin smoothness (tactile) and lack of radiance on the global face.
- Cannot currently have known allergies or sensitivities to facial skin care products.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that is not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 4 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.