- Must have eczema (ectopic dermatitis) and have had at least 2 flare-ups within the last 6 weeks – 3 months.
- If under 18 years of age, a parent/legal guardian must present proof of guardianship at time of screening.
- Men with eczema on the face and neck must be willing to shave the area during the study
- Cannot have any active or dormant skin diseases or be on any medications that the study investigator determines could impact results of the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office or have participated on a study involving the eczema treatment area at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.