Dry Lip Treatment
- Must have dry, scaly lips that are of average to above average size
- Must be a non-smoker (for at least one year) and be willing to refrain from any lip treatments or color cosmetics for the duration of the study.
- Men must be regular shavers and come to study visits clean shaven.
- Cannot have any history of injections, piercings, tattoos or permanent makeup on the lips.
- Cannot have any active or dormant skin diseases, known intolerance to certain chemicals, or be on any medications that the study leader determines could impact results of the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office or have participated on a study involving the lip area at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.