- Must have discoloration and at least 1 dark spot due to acne on the arms or legs.
- Must have rough skin texture, uneven skin tone and dullness on arms or legs.
- Must have sensitive skin.
- Must be willing to not shave or use any hair removal products on the arms and legs within 24 hours of each study visit.
- Cannot have been diagnosed with known allergies to skin care products.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the arms or legs at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
This study has completed enrollment! Please check out our other studies.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing products to the arms and legs for at least 12 hours prior to visit 1.
- Avoid extended periods of sun exposure and all use of tanning beds and sunless tanning products for the duration of the study.
- Please apply sunscreen prior to any sun exposure to prevent sun sensitivity.
- Please dress to allow easy access to the test areas for assessments in the clinic (eg, loose-fitting clothes, shorts, skirts, short-sleeve shirt, etc).
- Items to bring with you:
- Valid ID or passport
- If you use a basic body moisturizer, bring it in to your first visit for documentation.
- Your first visit could take up to 2.5 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.