- Must have blemishes (pimples, whiteheads and blackheads)
- Males must be regular shavers (at least 3 times per week) and are clean shaven.
- Cannot have any known sensitivity to facial skin care products and benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, or salicylic acid.
- Cannot currently using over-the -counter or taking or have taken oral or topical prescription medications for acne. If you are taking prescription medication a washout period is required of 3 to 6 months.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that is not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.