Anti-Aging & Poor Sleeper
- Must have fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead.
- Must have lines on the outer corners of the eyes.
- Must have sagging on the cheeks.
- Must have uneven skin tone and dullness on the face.
- Must be a poor sleeper and get 6.5 hours of sleep or less per night. Examples of a poor sleeper are that don’t feel rested in the morning, have trouble falling asleep, have trouble staying awake during the day, and take naps for longer than 5 minutes a day.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing or treatment products to the face for at least 3 days prior to visit 1.
- Wash your face and/or remove all makeup at least 30 minutes prior to each scheduled clinic visit. Do not apply any other topical products to the face or eye area until the study visit has been completed. If you arrive having not removed all makeup, you will be required to remove the residual makeup at the clinic and wait at least 20 minutes prior to procedures.
- Refrain from any activities that will increase body temperature or induce sweating, such as drinking hot and/or caffeinated beverages, smoking, eating hot/spicy food, exercising, sun exposure, etc, at least 1 hour before the first visit.
- Items to bring with you:
- Valid ID or passport
- Your first visit could take up to 3 hours
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.