Anti-Aging Facial Product
Study Number: C23-P043
Phoenix Research Center: 2421 W. Peoria Ave, Suite 110 Phoenix, Arizona 85029
Compensation: Up to $300
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how well a skin care product works over 8 weeks.
- Must be Caucasian or Hispanic.
- Must have wrinkles, and lack of radiance, skin smoothness, and skin tone evenness on the face.
- Must have at least 1 dark spot and/or mark from previous pimples.
- Must have sensitive skin.
- Must have a basic facial moisturizer (with no antiaging or skin lightening claims; may contain SPF) that has been used for at least 30 days without incidence of irritation, and willing to bring it to visit 1 for documentation.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.