SGS Clinical Studies, Elizabeth: Qualifications
Do I Qualify for a Consumer Product Test?
We’ve gathered information regarding how we are protecting our participants and ourselves against coronavirus. Please read this important information to learn what we expect from participants during this time.
ollow instructions pertaining to your study
- Must be in general good health (physical, mental, and social well-being).
- Certain medications may disqualify you from a study. Please call 908.810.1160 for more information.
- Cannot have any diseases such as asthma, insulin-dependent diabetes, lupus, MS or psoriasis.
- Must be cancer-free or in remission for at least 5 years.
Pregnancy and Breast Feeding
- Females only- Cannot be nursing, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant during the study.
Participation in Any Other Studies
- Cannot be currently participating in any other studies at any other research facility or doctor’s office.
Study Specific Requirements
- Able to read and understand English or Spanish
- Have your back examined by a nurse
- Have patches applied to your back for a set amount of time based on the study
- Able to come to SGS on specific days and times
- Make 15-16 visits to our facility over the course of 6 weeks
- More information on efficacy studies to come
*Additional requirements for specific studies can be found on “Apply Now” study specific pages.