Dark Spot Treater
- Must have at least one dark spot (>3mm) caused by age or acne on the face.
- Must be willing to maintain the same eyebrow or eyelash appearance (not start or stop wearing false eyelashes or eyelash extensions) for the duration of the study.
- Cannot have any known sensitivities to retinol or glycolic acid products.
- Must not have used and retinoid-based skin lightener within four weeks of study start date or non-retinoid skin lightener within 2 weeks of start date.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.