Dark Spot Corrector
- Must have mild to moderate uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, rough skin and at least one dark spot on your face.
- Must regularly use sunscreen and have used a basic facial moisturizer for the last 30 days.
- Must be willing to use an iPad in the clinic for selfie documentation and not start or stop wearing artificial eyelashes or lash extensions or dramatically change the appearance of your eyebrows during the study.
- Cannot have any active or dormant skin diseases or be on any medications that the study leader determines could impact results of the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office or have participated on a study involving the face at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.