Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
- Must have 2 hands and 10 digits.
- Must have short fingernails (cut to <1 mm free edge) at the second visit.
- Must be willing to not apply artificial nails, tips, nail polish or undergo nail treatments during the conditioning period (7 days) and on the single test day.
- Must be willing to avoid the use of biocide treated pools, hot tubs, UV tanning beds, or sunbathing during the study.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions that are not controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the hands or arms at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 3 days.
This study has completed enrollment! Please check out our other studies.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Remove all nail polish and artificial nails (including nail tips) before visit 1.
- Bring a valid ID or passport.
- Your first visit could take up to 1 hour.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Phoenix, Arizona, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location for your scheduled appointment.