Eye Makeup Remover
Study Number: C21-D107
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $300
This study is being conducted to assess how effective and safe a micellar water makeup remove is when used over the course of 8 weeks by women with mild to moderate uneven skin tone and lack of radiance on the eye area.
- Must have mild to moderate uneven skin tone and lack of radiance in the eye area.
- Must use eye makeup at least 3 times per week and bring mascara, eye shadow or eyeline to the first visit.
- We need some individuals with self-perceived sensitive skin around the eye area and contact lens wearers.
- Cannot have any significant eye conditions (i.e., glaucoma, ocular diseases, dry eyes, prosthetic eye).
- Cannot have tattooed eyeliner.
- Cannot be participating or have participated on a study involving the eye lashes or eyebrows at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
This study has completed enrollment! Please check out our other studies.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.
By applying for this study at our Facility in Dallas, Texas, you confirm that you are able and willing to travel to its location.