Anti-Aging Facial Regimen
Study Number: C24-D023
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
Compensation: Up to $475
35-65 (up to 70 for those of East Asian or African American race)
I-VI (Light to dark skin tones)
The purpose of this study is to see how effective a facial regimen is when used over 12 weeks.
- Must have puffiness and lines on the under-eye area.
- Must have lines on the forehead and from the corners of the mouth down to the chin.
- Must have some pores on the cheeks and creases from the corners of your nose down to your mouth and lack of skin tone evenness.
- Cannot have any significant medical conditions even if they are controlled by diet or medication. If you are taking more than 5 medications, you may not be able to participate.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study involving the face at SGS, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
Visit 1 Instructions
- Avoid application of any topical moisturizing or facial treatment products to the face for at least 3 days to the first visit.
- Wash your face and/or remove all makeup at least 30 minutes prior to visit 1. Do not apply any other topical products (including moisturizer) to the face or eye area until the study visit has been completed. If you arrive having not removed all makeup or topical products, you will be required to remove them at the clinic and wait at least 20 minutes prior to procedures.
- Bring a valid ID or passport.
- Your first visit could take up to 2.5-3 hours.
- If you are not able to make your appointment, please contact us ASAP by calling us at 833-530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.